1. Please, please share the performance with us in real life. Don’t film or take photos. Nothing puts off a performer more than seeing (or worrying) that they are being filmed, or blinking at a sudden camera flash, and we want you to experience the show in its best form - that's with us, in the moment (it's what you're here for!). We don’t have any other rules or requirements for our audiences (people enjoy things in different ways and express themselves in different ways), but this is really important to us. If we see someone filming, we will stop the performance and ask them to delete the film.
2. Every time you buy a ticket, you are supporting a small arts charity which puts on an amazing amount of performances with a very small budget. We bring opera to places other companies don’t go, give opportunities to young talent, and organise projects in primary schools. If your plans change and you can’t come to a performance, we would be very grateful if you would consider the money you have given us as a donation, or discuss with us swapping to another day. We will of course refund you if we have to cancel a performance, and if a performance sells out and there is a waiting list, we can put your tickets up for re-sale.
3. Sometimes we might need to make alterations to the programme or cast. You can rest assured that any replacements will be excellent, as top quality is a hallmark of Wild Arts. We might occasionally have to arrange the seats in a slightly different configuration, for instance to accommodate a wheelchair or for something to do with the production. This will be a very rare occurrence, we’ll make sure you always have the same or better sightlines, and if you are unhappy we will refund your tickets.
4. We will always admit latecomers into the venue provided there is a suitable break or interval.
5. Please enjoy the show, and do keep in touch with any suggestions, comments, complaints and suggestions for improvements, or to say what you particularly enjoyed!
From everyone at Wild Arts, thank you.